Wednesday 2 January 2013

2012 ( movie and reality )

Since we have just celebrated New Year, should we consider 2012 as a comedy?? Been waiting for ages for this movie to show on TV, and voila, they decided to show it a day before New Year's Eve!

Many said that it's really a good movie, as it really sparks our imagination about how the world will end. I have to admit, it was kinda creepy. It really made me think of that possibility, what if the world is going to end? What will I do? Thank goodness, this is just a Hollywood movie.

The Bible has this to say...



Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

So really, what's the big fuss?

Come to think about it, I can't imagine going through life before Christ's return. I'm of course referring to the persecution faced by those who profess their faith in Christ. About anti Christ, 666, etc etc..... May God's mercy be upon us. 2012 is a nice movie, but they simply forgot about God. All of us need to face God one day, and how will we react when we see Him?  To be frank, I was thankful for the fact that I'm still alive as I can't really say anything if I were to face God now. I'm a sinner saved by God's grace. Nothing more, nothing less.

So, what really happened to me in the year 2012??

1. I became 18 years of age. ( I know, I know, tick -tock.......I'm not " young " anymore)
2. I went back to school, to study Lower 6. ( St Paul's.... )
3. I got my driving license!! ( After 4 attempts... phew )
4. I watched lots of movies ( This blog can substantiate my point )
5. I read quite a number of books ( Ditto )
6. I made new friends ( Praise God )
7. I did more house work ( Hahaha, I guessed it was the sense of guilt that pushed me )
8. I climbed a hill. ( Broga..... )
9. I attempted Flying Fox ( It was scary, but... fun.... ) *gasp*
10. I am simply blessed.







Onwards to 2013~~

1 comment:

  1. So the world didnt end ! and so onwards to 2013 indeed !! Hope for a great year !!! :D

    ReplyDelete