Wednesday 18 July 2012

Last weekend

I know this is such a late notice. But I have no choice, I was very busy and you know, sometimes words just don't come easy........

What happened?? I created memories ( not history) !!!
For the first time in my life, I actually officially debated. Yes, I entered a debate competition. What an experience!! What else, I was the first to speak and the first to " shot down" What a debate!!! Well, let's just say that we were winners at heart!! =)
Wonderful experience!! Especially when your opponent is KGV!!! They were good, and they were state debaters. Not playing any self defense here, but the three speakers from my team ( we were as new as honeydew....) We all enjoyed ourselves, thank God for everything!!

Sunday, I ran for a marathon. No kidding! I got a certificate to substantiate this statement!
Yup, I actually ran ( well I walk 98% ) for 7 km, will definitely do better next year!!

Haha, hopefully this statement will not be as short-lived like my New Year Resolutions......

Mum surprised me with a new school bag!! =) Huggies~





=)

No comments:

Post a Comment