Wednesday 25 July 2012

Teachers

I have a strange yet amazing relationship with teachers. How true is this statement when my mother is a teacher? Not to mention, my aunt and my uncle!! Lo and behold, even Yours Truly is thinking of becoming one as well.

I wrote something like this today : Teachers are like mothers. They see through your thoughts and know where you really are at that present moment.

They seriously do.
Today my Maths teacher, Madam Zainah told me this, if you choose to switch off your mind during any class, you will lose interest and you will lose your focus. How true is that. I have to admit the fact that it is somewhat a challenge or a struggle to really enjoy Maths as it is. I have my lack of confidence to blame on, or rather pride regarding this matter....... I really am trying my best to like Maths. Like, not LOVE.........


This year is a big year for me, a major test this November and end of first semester and  bid au revoir to 18 years of my school life!! I know, time flies but we are the navigator!!





Gotta really work it out!!  By preparing  myself physically and mentally!!  It sounds so hard, but


Learnt a couple of things today. I am not giving up that easily, because God will never give up on us.

Finally, a tribute to all teachers. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment