Saturday 7 July 2012

These are a few of my favourite things~~

Favourite picture~


Taking picture with my sis, Joanne is always a joy~ She is a blessing~

A favourite quote

Everything is beautiful in its own way~ ( A song from Ray Charles)

Some  Favourite book ( I can't just put one, I love them all!! )




One more look and I fall in love with Mr Darcy all over again~




Some favourite movies


Haha, note the title of this blog. I just love Maria and the children. ( Christopher Plumming is charming too)




I just gotta be honest. I can watch this movie all day long. ( Well Leonardo, to be exact....) But I need some tissues right beside me.... =)



A wonderful tale of love and how it impacts our life.


A favourite blog

My best friend/ deskmate/ sister forever's place of pouring her insights. Mind you, she can write poems too!! =)

A favourite style 


Simple and lovely.

Favourite cartoon/ Disney cartoons

I just love how Amy Adams portrayed  Giselle. How does she know you love her??


Ahhh~~ I can see the light =)

Favourite drama /series



I love the suspense...... Oh yeah!



So, that's about it. Many thanks to  Bethy for putting such a nice blog post on her blog. 

See you guys real soon!! =)




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up!
    I love all those things too!
    Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete