Wednesday 18 July 2012

See you again, Anne! =)

Received some shocking news today.......
Anne, my class monitor will be leaving for matriculation tomorrow!!
What an emotional roller coaster, eh?
You might ask, what's the  big deal about this??
Hello, of course it is a big deal, someone that you have grown accustomed to is about to leave!!

I can only say that I'm an emotional person. Well, I didn't shed tears in school today, but I was really, truly sad. It's an internal conflict, on one hand, I really want her to stay, on the other hand, I want her to go for the sake of her future. Talk about feelings.......

Anne is such a blessing, I will not forget the times we had when we were in class, Biology tuition, and Christian Fellowship. Even though we didn't know each other for a long time, but I do love her as a sister of Christ. =)

Dear Anne,
I have run out of right words to say. Please remember that I wish you the very best in life and you have my blessings, wherever you go.

Proverbs 16:3
Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

With Love,
Sister in Christ
Joycelyn Ong

No comments:

Post a Comment