Sunday 18 November 2012

Books, books, books.....

While other girls go crazy with pop singers, branded clothes and shoes, I go crazy at the sight of books!! If only I have a big library and lots of book vouchers...... My ideal present for any occasion is none other than a book... ( Apart from horror book of course......)

A . Anne of Green Gables series comprising of

1 Anne of Green Gables
2 Anne of Avonlea
3 Anne of the Island 1
4 Anne of Windy Poplars (US & Canada)
Anne of Windy Willows (Other)
5 Anne's House of Dreams
6 Anne of Ingleside
7 Rainbow Valley
8 Rilla of Ingleside

I already have Anne of Green Gables, and I am already in love with Anne Shirley and of course, Gilbert Blythe!!!!

B. Little Women. Sisterhood and a bit of romance, a great recipe for a great book. At least it is to me....
( I have read this book, looking forward to the sequel- Good Wives) =)

C.  The Blue Castle
D. Kilmeny of the Orchard
E. Northanger Abbey
F. Christian books!!! =)

1.  A Voice in the Wind by Fracine Rivers
2. Love Comes Softly series by Janette Oke

G. Sherlock Holmes series......( Have been in love with mystery and suspense lately.....)

H. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
I. THe Untold Story by Monica Ali
J. To kill a mockingbird by Harper Lee
K. THe Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis
L. I Capture the Castle

I guess this is all for the time being.... We'll see !! =D I'm hoping someone will buy me one of these books for my birthday present or Christmas presents..... Hoping......... who knows, who knows........

No comments:

Post a Comment