Wednesday 21 November 2012

Facts about myself

Why would I blog about this , when I already know who I really am? The truth is, sometimes I " surprise" myself...... 

I watched a romantic comedy today. Beauty and the Briefcase starring Hillary Duff. ( Could have been a better movie if it doesn't have so much kissing and unwanted " scenes") But, still, it brings about a message, or rather a lesson. Nobody is perfect, and we can't be too quick in our judgement...... 

Facts about myself. Here we go. 

1. I love books. ( Especially classics, mystery, clean romance, Christian books!!Well basically all books except for HORROR or too MAGICAL books...... )

2. I love watching movies ( terms and conditions are as the same as above)

3. I really look up to individuals that cares about God and their parents. ( Meaning, they mind their thoughts and deeds.......) I mean I know sometimes it can be a tough time for both parents and children, but I think somethings should just stay at home..... Even if you are having the blues, it should only be revealed and expressed at the right moment and to the RIGHT  person.....

4. I love to sing. ( How can you not sing when you just feel like singing ALL THE TIME??? ) It's just a way of expressing myself. Sometimes I feel like Maria in The Sound of Music, or some Disney princesses..... Because of this fact, I made some nice friends and also made several people do the " fish eyeball effect" ( It's plain staring..... very WEIRD....)

5. I can be an introvert and extrovert , depending on situations. ( Some call this split personality, I call it originality! )

6. I can be easily annoyed and easily pleased. ( It's very easy to make me smile. You just to need to smile at me, that's it.... =) 

7. I love to be with happy individuals and also people who are " weak" yet strong! ( Like some cancer patient in hospital who remains positive! )

8. I love eating any fruits. ( Maybe not much of durian, once in a while will be lovely )

9. I love to write my own story. ( This is the consequences of the hobby of daydreaming, I guess.....)

10. I would love to meet a guy who has the same facts as me someday. ( No, we will just be friends....unless God makes something beautiful in His time.)

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment