Thursday 22 November 2012

Raising a child

Have this sudden urge to write a story about a mother who raised 7 sons, ( they are all adopted) after watching a drama and just because I feel like writing it. Writing it is easy, but raising a child  for real??

I was accompanying my sister to bed just now. And it took her more than one hour to be quiet and eventually sleep. I couldn't imagine how my parents tolerated us, especially HER( well, I don't know much about myself, maybe not too BAD.....). Patience , you gotta need a little patience. Especially as you grow older, it's not that you don't want to be patient, but your body doesn't permit you.....  I wonder how will I feel later when I have my own kids. I sure hope they will sleep as soon as possible when the light is turn off.

Raising a child is not only about making them sleep at night. It's about their health, their feelings, their studies , their future etc..... The list goes on and on.... I somehow feel that I will be nagging them when the time comes..... ( Maybe I will nag them in a cool way?? ) Everyone wants to be the good person at home, and let us admit this. Many a times, the mum has to be the BAD GUY.........

So, there goes another discovery today. I guess I shall remember this and try to be more understanding towards my parents, and of course my kids in the future.......

Apart from the fact that I studied something about the human heart , I managed to complete the Daily Three for today. Not too bad, eh? Hmmm, I hope I can really find the joy of studying once more.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment