Tuesday 27 November 2012

Reading and .... studying....

Should't this be a joyous occasion when you come out from the book shop with books?? Yes, it should, even though most of it comprised of reference books for studying purposes....  Ah, such is the life of a Pre- U student...........
 I got myself text books for Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Malaysian Studies, and of course TWO CLASSIC NOVELS !!!!!! Woohoo~~~

Love is in the air~~ literally........

Apart from the fact that I need to study.... ( I really dislike the fact when my parents ask me to study all the time....) I understand that I NEED to.... but really I am sometimes losing my patience..... I know the hours I spent on my studies is comparatively less than the hours I spent on " relaxing", but when I study for one or two  hours, I REALLY study, heart and soul......  Oh, if only they knew....... ( Perhaps, they knew....?? )

The two books  that I bought are The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett and The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle. I just finished reading The Secret Garden today, and it was a pleasant  read. About the amazing touch of friendship, companionship and the  magic of believing, not giving up........ I guess this is what God is trying to tell me........ All this while....

Just started reading The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and I am fascinated.... I like how he glues the story altogether with mystery, suspense and dry humour..... =) I'm slowly enjoying different genres of books apart from romance.....

I came across two very nice oldies today.

Smoke gets in your eyes by The Platters
And I love you so by Don McLean

=) Lovely day for books and songs , of course I studied too...... What a day~

No comments:

Post a Comment