Sunday 15 December 2013

Books and movies

Alright, I broke my own record by watching The Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey before actually reading the book itself.

For those who know me, or are familiar with my writings and habits, you know that my principle is READ FIRST, WATCH LATER.

I have four books to complete, and quite a number of movies to watch as well ! So, I gotta do it the MULTITASKING WAY ! Do both at the same time !!

And it's simply amazing to read Emma and The Hobbit at the same time. These two books are of completely DIFFERENT genre ( SERIOUSLY ). But very engaging. ( You gotta have the similarities )

I was tempted to read The Hound of Baskervilles at first, but I thought, since I am watching Emma Approved, I might as well read the unabridged version too. =)

Then , I watched The Hobbit. That's it. You can call me a fan now. =)

Movie review on the way. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment