Monday 9 December 2013

Just when

Just when I just deleted this blog, I received an email from Amrita S from India. ( Yes, I got a huge shock as well ) Apparently she came across this blog , and found out that we shared a lot in common.
It's very nice of her to write me an email. =)

Does this mean that this is my first international pen pal? ( well , cyber pen pal I guess )
It's truly amazing to find someone who shares so many common grounds with us. I mean, that's how a friendship starts right ? =)

Amrita is quite a blogger and writer, I must say. I love her writings and I hope you will support her as well.

Here's the link. http://www.theblackcatopinion.blogspot.in/

So I guess, The Sound of Words is here to stay. =)

But I'll start another blog, which deals with my new passion for shoes and also about my life after STPM. =)

God bless =)

No comments:

Post a Comment