Tuesday 10 December 2013

Books, movies, songs ( Part 1 )

The Sound of Words is HERE TO STAY !!!!

I'm getting all excited to blog again !

I have listed ( AGAIN ) the books that I really want to buy at the Big Bad Wolf book fair.
( That is, if I can go )

So, there you go, peeps.

1. Emma by Jane Austen. ( The non- abridged version )

Been watching Emma Approved lately and I love it !!! =)

Here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeeXkf8LZ_8&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL_ePOdU-b3xcKOsj8aU2Tnztt6N9mEmur



2. Anne of Avonlea by Lucy Maud Montgomery

I just HEART the Anne of Green Gables series. ( Well, maybe just Gilbert Blythe ) ;)

3. Anne of Island

4. Anne of Windy Willows

5. Anne's House of Dreams

6. Anne of Ingleside

7. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo

I'm learning French now. =)

8. War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy

9. What Katy Did  by Susan Coolidge

10. Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens

( Absolutely love Charles Dickens too )

11. Bleak House

12. The Pickwick Papers

13. A Tale of Two Cities

14. The Railway Children by Edith Nesbit

15. By the Light of The Silvery Moon by Tricia Goyer
( A Christian themed book ) I hope I can find it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment