Friday 29 June 2012

Sports Day

I seriously should give myself a pat on the shoulder...... I actually ran on Sports Day!!!! ( Even though I didn't win anything, apart from getting second placing for marching! =)Praise God! )

Beware : Don't be deceived......
Haha, look at the heroine ....( no.2)
That shouldn't be me..... It was a 4x100m relay match, and it was the Upper 6 that won, not the Lower 6.....
Being the typical me, I "UNKNOWINGLY" went out to the podium for the first time to receive " my" medal!! LOL!!
But it was a sweet memory, at least I can show " to whom it may concern" this proof that I actually WAS an " athlete"...... Hahahaha......
Perhaps this is one surprise that God has in stored for me after these years......
Maybe, I should really win ..... Next year, of course. =P
Coming back to marching, Praise God that we got 2nd placing~ It was a little topsy turvy, but somehow we made it through by God's grace. =)
( I think this is the first time ever  I took marching so seriously)
But best of all, I get to spend this Sports day with my friends! =)
Peace~
Ahhhh, I will surely miss St Pauls too~~ 
Thank God for this sweet memory!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment