Sunday 23 December 2012

Annie

I know, I have been using the holidays very  " wisely". Instead of filling them with REFERENCE BOOKS, ( Actually I did, not much though...) , I spent a lot of my precious time reading and watching a couple of nice movies. As a matter of fact, I watched a lot, but I saved some of the best for blogging of course. =)

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, tomorrow's a day away!! Ah, this song really spreads out the positive vibes in me! I remembered I watched this movie a long, long time ago, and I decided to watch it again! And once again ( drum rolls) , a big thank you to youtube!!!

Annie is a girl that I hoped that my daughter will be. Please, not the orphan please....... But her , her character, her strong determination that she deserves a better life, she can be loved, she can love , her ability to sing  and charm everyone with  her genuine smile............

I always love movies with songs, and I don't see why I will not remember this movie. There's one song-- Easy Street, it's pretty catchy, and a little funny........  The movie has nice dances and most importantly a great message behind it. Everyone needs to be loved.

To me, a good movie is one that leaves you thinking about it, talking about it, and making you want to watch it again! Annie is such a movie! =) Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment