Wednesday 26 December 2012

While you were sleeping

My initial thought when I saw the name of the movie : Is this a thriller? Scary movie?

When I watched the beginning : No, this must be a romantic comedy.... What thriller/ scary movie will play " This will be" at the very beginning? Come on, Sandra Bullock does more comedy than thrillers, right?

When I was watching half way through : So, who will win her heart? The sleeping guy or the other guy? Well it was suppose to make no difference as both guys are brothers, both are , good looking ......

When I was watching 70 % way through : Now what? What are they gonna do?

When I finally finished the movie : Owh.......... this is so sweet.........

Hahahaha, that was how I feel ( literally ) throughout the whole movie session. At home.

To be very honest, I was searching for some clean, decent romantic movie, and Mr Google suggested this movie. So, I watched it.

Did I enjoy it?
Yes.

Was it predictable?
 Not really. ( She liked the sleeping guy at first , but you know what happened next.... now it's getting a little predictable here )

Will I watch it again?
Maybe.

I am not a fan of Sandra Bullock, but I think she did a good job in this movie. I like the idea that she fell in love with Peter ( the sleeping guy )'s brother  ( Jack ) while he was sleeping. That's how they come out with the title......


No comments:

Post a Comment