Saturday 15 December 2012

Up

I've been waiting for a long time to watch this on free TV. ( Not so of a typical teen,eh? )

Heard that it was a nice movie, CARTOON movie. Hmmmmm........

It's a heart warming story about puppy love, marriage, adventure and that old famous , cliche theme of helping each other. Helping each other even though you barely know each other and " adopting" animals along the way.

Watching this movie also sparked a thought in my head, Starting an adventure book. =) Am starting to gather the photos, and sketches, what so ever now....... =)

I give this movie a 4/5 rating. =)

I wish I'll meet someone like Carl Fredicksen.


I think I'm like the young Ellie. =) Hahaha....... Always pretending to be somebody else, like some people who travel around the world...........

 Oh well, adventure knows no bound. It is subjective and speculative. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment