Friday 15 June 2012

Baby steps

I am taking baby steps in terms of approaching my next chapter and outlook in life. Many a times, I fall down , I get up, I fall down and I get up again ( the process is continuous)
As I grow older, I have the tendency to look back and reflect on the past....( thinking about those " beautiful" days...) Sometimes I can't help but think of how foolish and childish I have acted throughout these years..... But then again, not all the time.......
This year 2012, Yours Truly is taking baby steps again ..... A whole new environment, a whole new of totally different expectations and a different and special age--> 18!!
Well some may say that it's too late to begin with baby steps.... Well I say stop and ponder for a moment, nobody was born as an adult..... and we all were born as babies and if you noticed, babies never give up!!!!
They crawl, they walk and voila they begin a journey!!! ( I wouldn't say run.... but a journey....)

The best experience of Joycelyn of Brown Heart:

Driving ( Passing the driving test)
You have no idea how much effort I have to put in, the many days of sleepless nights and not to mention the time I looked up and pray regarding this matter. It took me four attempts to pass my driving test!!! Mind you, I was just as disappointed and heart broken when I see others getting their P license " effortlessly" But maybe I just don't want to give in and I think God is teaching a lesson to wait and not to take things for granted!! Amazing grace He has blessed me, I finally obtained my driving license today!! 15th of June 2012!! ( After 3 months of learning)

So when you feel like giving up, don't forget to ask God to give you the grace to start it over with baby steps!!  =)

Brown Heart quote of the day : When you are feeling down, be like a baby and never give up!! Crawl, walk and begin a journey once more!! =)

God bless,
Love Joycelyn of Brown Heart~

No comments:

Post a Comment