Friday 15 June 2012

Love Zone

I think I shall create a love zone in Brown Heart too... Will discuss this matter with Miss Tiffany Tham!


Love is not confined to only  romantic love between a male and a female. No, not candlelight dinners, waltzing around the room etc.....  It is more than that, it is about respect, admiration and FRIENDSHIP!!

I can say that I am very blessed to have a group of good friends in high school!! Among  them is of course Miss Tiffany Tham!! We share so many things in common--> one of them is that we love to listen to oldies!!( NOW YOU KNOW WHY SHE IS MY DUET PARTNER??!!)

So, I decided to dedicate a song to her and some fellow friends a few months back. Tried to call the radio station but didn't get through. Hence, I emailed. And my message was read on air!! Too bad she didn't hear it back then....

But ( THE BIG BUT) Yours Truly decided to try once more on the 8th of June!! She called once, line was busy!! She called the second time and this time she was greeted with a " hello"

WHAT A MOMENT!!!!  She told her story and mentioned about her friends!! ( That day was Miss Tiffany's birthday--> last minute present....)

She told Tiffany to wait for the message!! It was a long wait!! Phew right till midnight!! Just when she was about to give up, ( I HEARD MYSELF ON AIR!!!!)

~ words can't describe my feelings ~
~ Intermission~

Yes, so this is one memory that I would like to share with the visitors of Brown Heart~ May we create more memories together!!

Love ya
Joycelyn of BH!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment